I wasn’t planning on writing this post. I thought Black Friday was just for buying presents. Well, apparently, it’s for discounting your blogging courses, too! 😀
I came across so many Black Friday deals for bloggers than I just had to put them in a post. This is your chance to save some big bucks on some excellent ebooks, courses and blogging tools.
Technical Tools to Grow Your Blog
- Leadpages – Get over $2,500 in private trainings when you go Pro – LeadPages is the tool I use for creating landing pages and lead generation popups around my blog. I absolutely LOVE it! For Black Friday they are giving away every workshop they created in 2016 to help you grow your business. (FYI the pro membership is what I have). These are the workshops you will get: Clay Collins’ Interactive Offer 2.0 / Copywriting Virtual Workshop / Lead Magnet Virtual Workshop / Get 10x the Leads from Your Site / Special Offers Virtual Workshop / The Leadpages Webinar Blueprint
- 35% off Optin Monster – Use code BF2016. OptinMonster is another lead generation tool you can use to get more email subscribers. I know lots of bloggers who us it and swear by it although I’ve never used it myself.
- SumoMe 30% off annual plans – This is a crazy robust lead generation toll that allows you to run multiple popup campaigns, track visitors via heat maps, and more. It’s pricey but worth it if you know how to use it properly!
Blogging Ebooks + Courses
1) The Course Course
Yes, you read that right! My friend Gina Horkey and create of some absolutely amazing courses truly knows her stuff when it comes to course creation. I was pretty excited to learn that she has a course on creating courses!
I asked her if she was offering a Black Friday deal and it turns out she is! Click here to learn more if creating a course is one of your goals in 2017.
2) Blogging on the Side Blog Growth Resources
Becky Mansfield and Paula Rollo co-author an amazing blog that teaches bloggers how to grow their income and reach, and I always learn a lot from their tutorials.
For Black Friday (through Cyber Monday), they are offering 50% off everything in their store! This includes several valuable ebooks and courses to help you grow your blog.
- Blogging on the Side
- How to Pitch Brands
- Why Your Blog is Failing and How to Fix It
- The Unofficial Tax Handbook for Bloggers
- Work from Home Blogging (how to start a blog)
- Part Time Blog Full Time Income
- Time Management for Bloggers
The only exclusion on this deal is their private coaching service.
3) Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
I have taken over 15 blogging courses, and Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is hands down one of my favorites! In this course, you will learn how to put together a comprehensive plan to promote affiliates on your blog, and the associated private Facebook group is super helpful. Probably worth the purchase price, if you ask me!
You can read more about exactly what I’m learning in Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing in this post: How I Plan to Double My Blogging Income
From Friday, November 25th to Sunday November 27th, you can get $38 off the course by using code BLACKFRIDAY.
4) Pinterest to Profits Course (Buy One, Get Two Free)
Pinterest to Profits is a powerful course to help bloggers and online business owners that are new to Pinterest for Business. The course guides you step-by-step from new account, to rich pins, group boards, and Pinterest schedulers.
But in January, McKinzie will be launching two advanced courses, and that’s what makes this deal cool!
The first new course will walk you through detailed strategies for organically growing your subscribers and income by setting up systems with Pinterest. The second course will be a Promoted Pins Masterclass. This mini-course will share the ins and outs of successfully running a Promoted Pins campaign.
Here’s the deal: if you buy Pinterest to Profits by Monday, November 28th, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST you will get both new courses FOR FREE! You will be upgraded to the three-course bundle when it launches in January!
5) Start a Mom Blog Ebook + Course + Stock Images Bundle
This bundle will help teach you to start + grow a mom blog. With this Black Friday deal you will save 46% off the total, getting $140 worth of courses for only $77.
The bundle includes:
- 200 Stock Images ($19.99 value)
- Make Money with Amazon Affiliates eBook ($29 value)
- Blog by Number eBook ($18 value)
- The 9 Step Blog Plan ($27 value)
- Blog by Number course ($47 value)
(click on View All Courses, then you will see the Black Friday Bundle listing)
6) Become a Pinterest VA Course
Kristin Larsen (my Pinterest VA) and Gina Horkey from Horkey Handbook (she teaches others how to become freelance writers and virtual assistants) have teamed up to create a course specifically for people who want to become Pinterest VAs.
This course is such a specific topic and highly valuable if you want a flexible job you can do on your own terms from home!
- How you can use Pinterest to help businesses significantly grow their brands.
- Pin requirements and best practices.
- What tools you should use (and who should pay for them).
- How much to charge and how to get paid (with real life examples from a Pinterest biz).
- The difference between inbound and outbound marketing.
- Where to look for clients.
- How to pitch prospects (with the exact templates that we use)
7) Busy Moms Building Ebook + Business Tracking Spreadsheet
Busy Moms Building gives you 12 actionable steps to create a solid foundation to move forward in your endeavor to work from home and build an online business without sacrificing time with your family.
Most steps can be completed in about an hour’s time. (And some of the lessons don’t even take that long!) If you can find a few hours a week to commit to creating your plan, you will be ready to launch in less than six weeks!
Busy Moms Building will teach you how to build an actionable business plan, how to make time for your business so that it doesn’t take away from your family, and it will provide the foundational steps for getting your business up and running in under six weeks!
The book covers everything from evaluating your intentions for starting a business, understanding the legal and financial implications for your family, and the technical side of setting up a website and marketing your business online.
When you’re done, you will have a viable action plan tailored just for you.
In addition to all packages of the Busy Moms Building ebook, you can get the Busy Moms Building Business Tracking Spreadsheet for only $12 (50% off as well)
Use the code BLACKFRIDAY50 at checkout to save 50% through 11:59 PM PST Friday night.
8) Strategies Worth Sharing Ebook (Facebook Page Growth)
Brittany Ann went from 2000 to 100,000 Facebook fans in only 5 months and shares her growth strategies in this awesome ebook! Normally $20 (which is a great value), it’s only $12 for Black Friday!
Blogpreneur is a course by Holly Homer, Paula Rollo and Becky Mansfield designed to help you take your blog to the next level. It will be 50% off on Friday only (subscription or non subscription) with the code BLACKFRIDAY. Then Saturday thru Monday it will be 25% off with the code CYBERMONDAY.
10) Content Brew from Blog Clarity
If the thought of coming up with blog content, maintaining an editorial calendar, finding or creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and so on makes you want to curl into the a ball on the floor, you’re not alone!
Melissa Culbertson has put together a self-paced course to help you create a steady stream of content on multiple platforms… that speaks right to your audience. In this course, you’ll build a goal-driving, audience-attracting content strategy for 2017! You’ll learn how to plan content faster & manage your social media presence easier. At the end of this course, you’ll have a full content strategy and up to a quarter’s worth of content planned out for your blog and social media accounts, not to mention a process that you’ll use over and over again.
11) Amazon Seller Training
I have seriously been considering getting into the selling side of Amazon for a while. I was super excited to learn about Jessica Larew’s course last year. I love learning from someone who’s been there before me and built up a successful business!
For Black Friday, you can get 50% each individual Amazon seller training in her store OR 50% off access to the The Selling Family All Access Vault. It’s a great deal if selling on Amazon interests you!
12) My Blog Traffic Ebook
I also didn’t plan on offering a Black Friday deal on my Blog Traffic Ebook, but I am going to do it since so many people have asked! 😀
I really love you guys!
Now through midnight Monday, anyone who purchases my ebook can get a complimentary copy of my Ebook Creation Guide for free! All you have to do to claim this bonus is email me at lena <at> whatmommydoes.com with the subject Ebook Bonus.
If you are an affiliate for my ebook, feel free to email your list about this deal! It’s a great way to boost sales, and since my ebook price isn’t changing for this deal, you’ll still get $10 per sale! 😀 If you’re not an affiliate, you can sign up at the bottom of my sales page.
1) Restored 316 Themes
Restored 316 makes lovely blog themes and they’re 30% off on Cyber Monday! I’m considering getting one for my new blogging site. The only problem is I can’t decide which theme I want! At least I have a couple days to decide. 😀
This sale will run from 8am CST on November 28th thru 8am CST on November 29th. Click here to check out the themes >>
2) Deposit Photos
I use Deposit Photos for almost all of my images these days, and they are running a special where you can get 100 images for $100. You can’t beat $1 per image pricing on professional quality photos! They will definitely take your blog images to the next level.
3) 25% Off iMark Interactive Technical Services
WhatMommyDoes is powered by the technical services of Grayson Bell behind iMark Interactive. As my blog grew, my technical issues surpassed my technical capabilities, and I had to hire help. Eventually, I went to a monthly service plan and it was the best decision I ever made! Grayson offers hourly consultations as well as monthly maintenance packages (what I have).
I can’t recommend getting this highly enough! Click here to get this deal >>
Related: Ultimate Bundles
The people behind the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit (a sale I participated in last month) are offering a bundle of twelve $15 gift certificates you can use at various online stores for a total price of $15. If you have an audience who will respond to this deal, it’s a great promotion to email them about.
If you would like to participate in this or any future bundle (they put together many bundles each year from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle to the Ultimate Photography Bundle to the Gut Health Super Bundle), click here to register as an affiliate. The bundles are easy to promote because they are an amazing value to the right audience.
And….I was hoping to have time to find some amazing Amazon deals on tools we could all use for blogging, but I ran out of time! I’ll leave you with this. It’s my new favorite thing (and I think it will look great in desktop pics!) 😀
Join the BLOGGING TIPS NEWSLETTER
You’ll get actionable tips to grow your blog AND a free copy of my 2017 BLOG PLANNER! Click here to sign up >>
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- The Step-by-Step Guide to a Life-Changing Product Launch (read this today!) - 06/19/2017
- Camping with Kids & Unplugging for a Weekend - 06/16/2017
- Pinterest Secrets of a Six Figure Blogger - 05/21/2017