Today I have a super cute printable Valentine’s Day card to share with you. This is a cute card to exchange with friends in playgroups or a school classroom Valentine’s Day party card exchange.
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Card – Alone or with Candy!
I just got a new Epson Workforce printer at home, and now I’m all about printout out things like cards and artwork so I don’t have to buy them at the store! I hope you’re able to print these out at home as well.
What you’ll need:
- Card stock paper (or label paper if wanted to make a sticker)
- Paper cutter (scissors)
- Tape if you want to tape a Pop Rocks packet to the card
You Make My Heart Go Pop Valentine’s Day Card Download
Click on the image below to download and print out these cards (they print out 4 to a page)
Other Valentine’s Day Cards from WhatMommyDoes
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- The Step-by-Step Guide to a Life-Changing Product Launch (read this today!) - 06/19/2017
- Camping with Kids & Unplugging for a Weekend - 06/16/2017
- Pinterest Secrets of a Six Figure Blogger - 05/21/2017