Starting a home business with kids in tow isn’t easy. Let’s discuss ways to make this process a little bit easier. We will also discuss valid home business ideas. Expect to see interviews with real work from home moms!
For the site’s kick-off post, let’s hold a contest! See the photo above of a very realistic mommy home office? Well, I want to see a photo of yours! Do you share a space with kid’s toys? Do you set up your computer on the dining room table? Are you fortunate enough to have a separate room dedicated to your home business? Let’s see them!
Once we have a handful of submissions (hoping for 25, but hey, it’s our first post!), we will put them all up on Pinterest. The home office with the most votes will win one lucky mommy a $10 Target gift card and an interview on What Mommy Does to showcase her business!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Comment below to indicate your interest in participating. This is how we will track who was first in line in case we need to cut off submissions after a certain point.
2. Like our Facebook page, then post a photo of your home office on our Facebook page.
It’s that simple! Good luck!!
When we reach 25 submissions OR on February 4th, whichever comes first, we’ll move onto the voting round. Voting will begin two days after submissions are cut off.
UPDATE: Voting has begun! Find out how to cast your vote for your favorite mommy home office on Pinterest in the following post:
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- Introducing Twined.com: The Marketplace Where YOU Have Bargaining Power - 07/28/2015
- 3 Major Reasons to Check Your Credit Score - 07/27/2015
- Bursting Blossoms Flower Coloring Page - 07/26/2015