Grab your spot in the FIRST course to combine effective Google and Pinterest SEO Strategies into one. The BETA Class has finished, so now we are opening enrollment for the first regular class of Adventures in SEO (and yes, we changed the name midway through)!! This course explains everything in a straightforward step-by-step manner with videos, checklists, and written guides to help you apply the principles along the way.
Enrollment ends March 2nd, 2018 and class begins March 5th, 2018! We hope to see you there!
We will cover SO MANY THINGS in this course, most of which are described on the registration page. But in addition to what you see there, there are additional things I wanted to highlight.
UPDATE: I AM LOOKING FOR ONLY
20 15 MORE PEOPLE FOR THE BETA GROUP!
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to level up their Pinterest game. You’re not a beginner, but rather someone who has some experience with Pinterest and may even consider yourself a “Pinterest veteran” but are tired of guessing at keywords, want a simpler way to schedule out your pins, and want to get lots of click-throughs (and not just repins).
In particular we will cover:
- How to write headlines & descriptions that encourage tons of click-throughs
- How to choose the right keywords your readers are already looking for
- How to streamline your Pinterest game and continually grow your traffic base without hopping from tactic to tactic
- A solid keyword strategy that doesn’t involve guessing
- How to get more traffic while pinning less often
- The straightforward way to do keyword research so you can break into new niches
- The ONLY reason I’d ever use a chore thread (hint: I don’t do these often)
- How to use Pinterest for making affiliate marketing sales
- How to create images that stand out (and the simple test you can do to tell if they will)
- and much more as described on the registration page!
You’ll get high value bonuses for free!
I’ll be creating some bonuses for the next launch during our time together, and you will get to have these for free because you took a chance on this course in the early days.
As a Beta class member, you will get access to the big launch bonuses the next time I open for enrollment. I will work out these exact bonuses as we go along, but I already know that one of them will be:
How to create a money making blog post series using Pinterest
This will be a case study using one of my own series. You can take this one to the bank and recoup the cost of your course investment! This one bonus will be worth A LOT to your blogging income potential.
What will you gain from taking Adventures in Pinning?
Ultimately, this course is designed to help you find more time to focus on what makes you income. In other words, by giving you a more straightforward Pinterest strategy to follow, we will free up your time so you no longer feel the need to live pin or chase down tons of group boards for more exposure. And you’ll have more time to create products or work on affiliate marketing.
But in the same vein, you will also just understand how to get more traffic from Pinterest, so even if your goal is earning more from advertising revenue and sponsored posts, this course will help.
You’ll also gain a better general understanding of how Pinterest really works….i.e. you’ll understand the game they’re playing so you will know what moves to make next.
What do you have to lose by not taking Adventures in Pinning?
Well, that’s tough to measure. This is not life or death, ya’ll. 🙂 You will be able to purchase this course in the future, but it will cost more AND the bonuses won’t always be free. So if you need this kind of help with Pinterest strategy, then go ahead and jump on it at the lowest price you will ever see it.
Plus, Beta class participants get a more “bootcamp” style experience where I”ll be live in our Facebook group and interacting with everyone. We”ll even do hot seats where I’ll review your pins and advise you on Pinterest strategy so you can improve your traffic and sales results almost immediately!
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- 17 Best Things for Kids to Make and Sell - 06/10/2018
- 5 Magnetic Chore Charts That Make Your Kids WANT to Do Chores! - 06/04/2018
- 7 Best Money Making Ideas for Moms - 05/30/2018