Updated for Black Friday 2019!
I thought Black Friday was just for buying presents. Well, apparently, it’s for discounting your blogging courses, too! 😀
I came across so many Black Friday deals for bloggers than I just had to put them in a post for the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!
This is your chance to save some big bucks on some excellent ebooks, courses and blogging tools.
Last year we I found 35 deals…now it’s 50 things on sale! Holy moly!
FREEBIES FROM ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING
Let’s start with free! There are currently three amazing freebies available to you on Adventures in Blogging, my school for bloggers.
- Blog Traffic Bonus Guide – 3 of my very favorite ways to get traffic, that seem simple at first, but they really work well!
- Traffic Transformation, Step 8 Bonus: How to Create Roundups for More Traffic + Sales – just click on “FREE TRIAL” button to register for access
- Free 5-Day Traffic & Monetization Mini Challenge
- Adventures in SEO Trial Lessons
- Free Pre-Formatted Microsoft Word Ebook Template
Please – fair warning – I would NOT subscribe to all of these at once or you’ll get an INSANE number of emails over the coming weeks (because the autoresponders are set up ahead of time). I would sign up for your favorite two, the come back and do the others later. 🙂
SALES ON MY RESOURCES FROM ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING!
1) 30% off individual products
I couldn’t decide which items to put on sale, so I decided to make everything from Adventures in Blogging 30% OFF if purchased individually!
This code will be valid from Friday to Monday (11/29/19 – 12/2/19).
One coupon code will work for ALL of them. The coupon code is “30DEAL.” It will work on the following products:
- Traffic Transformation 3.0 – My story of how I went from 17K to 400K+ page views in 10 months. This seems like a beginner guide, but I still use all of these strategies to this day! Updated in 2019, it contains a 40-minute keyword optimization training module and 5 new steps, for a total of 21 detailed chapters with TONS of examples.
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp – in 5 lessons, this step-by-step boot camp will help you find the gems in your blog archives and shine them up for a second debut! This challenge can give you instant results if you implement each step on your best posts. This is for bloggers at all levels.
- ⭐Income Generating Action Tasks Guide – This is my secret favorite of all the books I’ve ever written. If you read it closely, you’ll see the secret sauce to building a profitable online business with less work than you ever thought possible. This is infused with secrets from the accounting world! It can read kinda dry because profitable business building is just that – kinda dry. But I promise if you follow these guidelines you’ll be amazed at the results because you’ll stop stressing about the stuff that literally doesn’t even matter when it comes to your bottom line and hyper focus on what does.
- Ebook & Optin Freebie Templates – The hard work is done for you! Download these fill-in-the-blank ebook & optin freebie templates and customize them in minutes (example pic below). These templates are based on ACTUAL products I have for sale. They seem simple because they are simple to use! Nothing super fancy or complicated and they come in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, Word, etc).
- Blog Budget Spreadsheet – This Microsoft Excel resource is for anyone who needs help organizing their blog finances into one spot. It comes with three versions of the budget so you can tailor it to your level of detail. It also comes with a list of recommended blogging resources (aka my actual expenses) for you to use as a guide as your blog grows.
- Blog Income Boost – This is an action packed guide of 7 strategic moves you can make to improve your blog income. If you are time-starved like me, you will like this no-nonsense “do this, then that” guidance on the things that actually matter when it comes to making more from your blog. It’s about the little things we tend to ignore, but have the biggest impact to our bottom line. Part marketing strategy, part mindset shift…this is a to do list for intermediate bloggers who are ready to see results now. Heads up – I feel the urge to update this in the near future so I will be taking it off the market soon. Get it now if you want it.
- Pinterest Tracking Spreadsheet – This template is what I use to manage my Pinterest strategy all in one Excel file. It comes pre-filled with a few examples from my blog and also comes with a training video to show you how to use it.
- Start a Blog Bootcamp – This has everything you need to get a blog going, from advice on choosing a niche to picking a name and finding a nice theme. This is for beginners who want step by step guidance in taking the first steps on your blogging adventure.
- Blog Organization Guide – This is for beginners AND experienced bloggers. Beginners who want to know how to plan out a blog with multiple topics. And experienced bloggers who find themselves with a blog that has multiple topics and no clear direction (this was me after I had already written over 200 blog posts!). It can happen to anyone – sometimes you just keep your head down and work without a proper plan in place and you need to take a step back and fix the disorganization. This can help.
- Ebook Creation Guide – This is the 2nd guide I ever wrote. I wrote it after I agonized over the creation of the 1st edition of Traffic Transformation. It took me months and months to write that guide! It never should have taken that long. Knowing what I know now, this is the process I follow for all of my new guides. This $17 guide has saved countless bloggers the agony of worrying themselves into never finishing their first ebook!
- Google Search Console Keyword Mining Masterclass – This is a quick, deep dive into the tried & true method I use to find guaranteed-to-rank-on-Google keywords for my upcoming blog posts. I previously only released it to students in Adventures in SEO but now it’s available for you!
This coupon will be valid from Black Friday through Cyber Monday at 11:59 p.m.
The place to enter your coupon code is a little tricky to spot. Here’s an illustration to show you what to click on…just click on the “Have a coupon?” text just below any product’s price, and that’s where you’ll enter “30DEAL.”
2) Over 40% off the Income & Traffic Boost bundle
I have an even better deal for those who simply want to add lots of the Adventures in Blogging guides all at once to your content library. I LOVE it when I can get a lot of information for a great price and pull it up as necessary along my journey.
This bundle is a great value if you’ve had your eye on any combination of several products. The bundle has a retail value of $414, but will be available for $237 when purchased together.
You’ll get Traffic Transformation, Blog Traffic Bootcamp, Income Boost, Pinterest Tracking Spreadsheet, Blog Organization Guide, Ebook Creation Guide, Income Generating Action Tasks Guide, Blog Budget Spreadsheet, Ebook & Optin Free Templates, and the Google Search Console Keyword Mining Masterclass in one fell swoop for 43% off!
No need to enter a coupon code for this one, as the discount is already reflected in the purchase price.
NOTE: Due to the digital nature of the products on Adventures in Blogging and volume of requests, we are unable to issue refunds for previous purchases in order for a new purchase to be made at the discounted price.
OTHER BLOGGING EBOOKS + COURSES
1) Redefining Moms Bundle + Flash Sales
Monica from Redefining Mom is offering a crazy good bundle deal on 3 of her amazing courses. If you purchase them together, you can get 40% off the total package!
The bundle includes the following courses:
- Pin Practical Masterclass ($197 value) – Pin Practical Masterclass includes time-tested strategies for leveraging free Pinterest traffic in your business. This is perfect for someone who is not only ready to implement a Pinterest strategy but also wants to learn more advanced concepts about keywords (SEO), click-worthy pin images, and how to read Pinterest analytics to make better decisions about which pins are working.
- Pin Practical Influence ($197 value) – Pin Practical Influence is a comprehensive training where you’ll learn three unique strategies for making money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing. This is perfect for someone who is ready to take their Pinterest strategy to the next level but may not have a product of their own to sell or is looking for a more hands-off approach.
- Pin Practical Promotions ($497 value) – Pin Practical Promotions is an advanced-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine profitable promoted pin campaigns at a low-cost to you. This is perfect for someone who is looking to take their Pinterest strategy to the next level and invest in long-term growth on the Pinterest platform.
This means you can get all 3 courses for the normal price of Pin Practical Promotions alone! That’s insane ya’ll.
**Alternatively you can purchase each course separately for a $100 discount.
2) Pinning Perfect by Blog Clarity – 30% OFF
This is good good deal people. It’s an AMAZING COURSE! That’s over $100 off for something I consider a must-buy for all bloggers! This is the biggest discount they have every given and is the last sale they’ll do this year. Use the code blackfriday19.
Pinning Perfect walks you through an exact blueprint to drive traffic to your blog from Pinterest. It’s the single most important beginner to intermediate Pinterest course you can take and I recommend ALL of my Adventures in SEO students take this course first.
In Pinning Perfect, you’ll learn how to create amazing pin images and descriptions, learn how to do keyword research so your pins get seen, how to funnel thousands of visitors from Pinterest to your blog each month, and more!
When you enroll during the sale, you’ll get their bonuses including their 23 page Holiday Season Quick Start Guide, the 7 Gift Guide Templates for Canva or Photoshop, and Just Pin It- a Holiday Season Quick Start Guide.
3) Toolkits + Courses from Simplifying DIY Design
Kara’s templates and trainings are simply FANTASTIC. I know many bloggers who use her resources in their shops and take her trainings on things like Tripwires! New and experienced bloggers alike can find an amazing resource in this shop.
The sale runs from 11/29 to 12/2 on the following products:
- Complete Blogger Template Toolkit- 20% OFF
- Product Creators Ultimate Toolbox- 20% OFF
- Confident Funnels- 20% OFF
- Mega Pin Creators Bundle- 20% OFF
- Complete Blogger Template Toolkit + Holiday Template Pack for $50 off <– this one is the BEST DEAL and is newly updated with tons of new content
- Confident Funnels + Confident Funnel Promo Pin Pack for $20 off
Freebie heads up – if you’d like to first see what kind of stuff Kara offers, she gives away free templates available insider her Design Vault right here >>
4) Kim Anderson Consulting
DEAL #2 from Kim Anderson!
5) Saira Perl – $1/day Coaching
Guys. This is a serious deal! Saira is a good friend of mine and really knows her stuff when it comes to online business building.
Coaching with Saira – Finally start earning more with your blog by getting weekly blog coaching for an incredibly low price. This is for month-to-month coaching, which means you can get coaching for less than $1/day & cancel at any time. If you’ve been struggling to earn more from your blog, Saira’s coaching program is for you for LESS than $1/day. You’ll get access to her most popular training inside courses too!!
6) Blogging Like You Mean It Courses by Carly Campbell
There are some “better not miss” resources you need to snag from Blogging Like You Mean It by Carly Campbell.
Carly has many courses and you can get 20% off any one of them with the code “BLACKFRIDAY20”
Here are the two resources I recommend if you’re new to her course site. I have only heard GLOWING reviews from every single person who has ever enrolled in these and that is saying a lot.
Pinteresting Strategies is a favorite book of MANY bloggers when it comes to Pinterest strategy! It’s a great guide at a great price, and 20% off makes the investment that much sweeter.
Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers is a course that pulls back the curtain on monetizing with affiliate marketing, particularly how to make more conversions! I’ve not taken this one yet but I’ve heard AMAZING things about it and think Carly’s unique perspective is a breath of fresh air.
7) Black Friday Course Bundle from Solopreneur Diaries
Get all four products for only $129 (total value $258) during Black Friday weekend (sale ends 12/2).
That’s 50% off – no coupon code required! These products are included in the bundle:
- Maximize Your Content
- Streamline Your Social
- Tripwire Masterclass
- Social Media Strategy Workbook
8) The Flooring Girl/ Dynamo Marketers – $10 Off
Debbie is a smart cookie when it comes to affiliate marketing and organic traffic. She is having a sale on a few of her products.
Sale runs through 12/2
Use the coupon code is BLACKFRIDAY10 to get these deals:
- Easy On-Page SEO. Normally
$37– on sale for $27. This ebook is designed for beginners and intermediates. Debbie shares how she does On-page optimization so that her articles rank well on the search engines. It’s all about demystifying the process.
- Easy Backlinks for SEO. Normally
$67– on sale for $57. In this ebook, Debbie covers a multitude of techniques – from easy to more challenging. These are white hat techniques. And, these are strategies that work for new and intermediate bloggers as well as advanced bloggers.
- 45 Not so obviously Lessons I’ve learned on the way to $20,000 a month. Normally
$37– on sale for $27
9) Brilliant Business Moms Social Media Templates for Picmonkey + Canva
Beth Anne Schwamberger is so smart when it comes to making the most out of limited time available to blog.
This weekend she is releasing a new set of social media templates that you can use on Instagram stories to make announcements for things like blog posts, podcasts, and freebies. these are such a unique helpful product!
This deal includes over 50 square templates and 50 stories templates – both on Canva and on Picmonkey – with tutorial videos included. Here’s a glimpse at what they look like – super customizable and I love that some of them are good for IG stories because those don’t come naturally to me!
Sale starts Saturday, Nov. 30th and runs through Thursday, December 5th.
Make sure to snag these templates early on in the sale because the price increases daily and you don’t want to miss out.
10) Paid to Create – 35% Off
Marta is a social media strategist who makes a living doing well-paid Instagram campaigns like store openings, paid press trips and awards shows via her Instagram account @WhereLifeisGreat
She is now teaching her strategies in a course called Paid to Create. Her system teaches you how to earn a consistent full-time salary from Instagram brand deals every month, work with brands that you admire and get paid to travel. It comes with 2 bonuses: an exclusive FB community AND monthly Q&A sessions.
I like how her course has strategy woven in from the first module (pictured below). This is the course I will be purchasing out of this list for MYSELF! 🙂
The sale runs Now – Monday Dec 2.
11) Start a Mom Blog Courses
Suzi from Start a Mom Blog is offering amazing deals on her courses! Use Coupon Code : BLACKFRIDAY2019 for 40% off
Suzi has a LOT of courses and ebooks. There are really too many to list, so you can see all of the courses here >>
I’ve highlighted a couple of my favorites below:
- Course by Number – $397 value – In this course you will learn important course creation and promotion concepts like where to start/what to sell/how to price it, how to make sales, how to make sure your idea will be profitable, how to record and edit videos, and even how to set up an evergreen funnel and make passive income. Use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY2019” to get 40% off.
- Blog by Number Signature Course – $97 value – The perfect course for moms who want to start a blog, find their perfect blog idea, get step by step help with the technical parts, learn how to get traffic and how to make money with their blog. It even comes with done-for-you website templates to choose from! A really great deal if you are like me and need step by step help with technical stuff.
12) Super Bundles from Ultimate Bundles
Ultimate Bundles is the group that puts on the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit every year. I just love their bundle format because you can get tons of value for one low price, and found out they have THREE super bundles on sale for Black Friday weekend!
13) Jana Bishop Collection Lightroom Presets – Buy One Get 2 Free
As I’m getting more into Instagram, Lightroom presets have saved my life (I use the ones for the free mobile Lightroom app).
I love the ones from Jana Bishop Collection. From now until Cyber Monday you can buy one preset collection and get TWO for free.
All you have to do is add 3 preset collections to your cart and you’ll only pay for one! No coupon code needed. The discount is automatically applied when you add three preset collections to your cart. This is a 60% deal!
This is a must have product for someone that wants to take their own photos. This purchase comes with a completely FREE Facebook group for support and community to take your game to the next level.
14) Instagram Content System by Helene in Between – 70% Off
This course by Helene in Between teaches you how to formulate captions for Instagram that converts followers into fans. Learn to build a connection with your readers, not just likes.
This course is originally $99, on sale for $29! No coupon code needed.
Click here to get a full run down of the course and find out why your caption is the most important thing you share on Instagram.
15) Billy Gene Is Marketing’s Legacy Bundle
I’ll be the first to say I’m not the fastest learner when it comes to new technology. I FINALLY learned Facebook ads once I joined Billy Gene’s Gene Pool a couple years ago and also took his course Clicks Into Customers.
For Black Friday he is offering an INSANE deal on all of his courses. You can get $20K worth of training for pennies on the dollar on this page >>
**Heads up – Billy Gene doesn’t always use the most family-friendly language in his trainings. If you would NOT like that then I wouldn’t recommend signing up. If you can overlook that, though, the training is second to none.
16) Blogger’s Tell All $1 Trial Membership
This isn’t a Black Friday deal, per-se but it’s too good not to mention!
Bloggers Tell All is an amazing membership community where you get to learn from 8 professional bloggers who earn MILLIONS combined annually.
It’s the real deal and I tell everyone to jump on this trial while they can! I wrote all about it here if you’d like to learn more about what I think about this community.
17) Jenn Leach School Site-Wide Sale – 50% Off!
Jenn Leach is an experienced blogger who has many incredible courses and resources to help you succeed in the following areas especially:
- Run your business more efficiently
- Make money online
- Start a successful side hustle
- Get traffic to your business or website
- Start a new successful business venture
All Black Friday weekend she is offering 50% off her courses! Just use the code BLACKFRIDAYSALE
Here are some of the specific courses you might want to look at:
- The Art of the Microflip – it teaches you how to start a side hustle (or full-time income) flipping websites. I’m wrapping up my XXth sale for $3,600ish, right now. Want to join us? CLICK HERE to learn more how to start your own business flipping websites. It’s so easy and you don’t need to know any tech knowledge to get started.
- 7 Products in 7 Days shows you how to put your productivity on hyperdrive to churn out 7 digital products in just 7 days!
- Tripwire Tactics shows you how to be a tripwire whiz and sell your products quickly and easily. Learn how to create and execute these one-time offers to make money 24/7, even while you sleep!
- The Newbies Guide to Traffic Generation is great to help you kickstart your traffic to your website.
18) Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – 20% Off
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a step-by-step guide to creating and making money from your own successful affiliate marketing strategy. This course explains all of the ins and outs, so you are never left wondering where to go next when creating and implementing your affiliate marketing strategy.
Michelle’s sale sale runs from Friday, November 29, 2019 to Monday, December 2, 2019
Use the code BLACKFRIDAY201920
19) $150 Off Email Marketing & Growth Bootcamp by Jennifer Roskamp
Jennifer is the blogger behind The Intentional Mom and she really knows her stuff when it comes to email marketing!
In this course she shows you the exact strategies she used to increase her blogging income by $4,300 directly from selling to her email list!
She shares how she grew her list by over 9,000 subscribers in 10 months…how to set up forms in ConvertKit + embed them on your site, gives you templates of the various emails you should be sending, how to nurture your list over time and MORE!
LET’S KEEP GOING! MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FOR BLOGGERS
1) Deposit Photos Deal from App Sumo
One of the most effective shortcuts for bloggers is using stock photos. You don’t have to waste time snapping shot after shot, trying to get an amazing image for your blog post. App Sumo brought back my very favorite Deposit Photos deal for Black Friday – 100 photos for $49!!
Snag a ton of photos for a low price (and stack multiple bundles together). I may or may not currently have over 650 image credits on my account! 😉
2) Thinkific Black Friday Bundle
Get 7 months of Thinkific for the price of 5 and $2,100 in extra training, tools, and support
If you are thinking about launching a course soon, you should definitely take advantage of this deal!
It runs through Friday Nov 29th and it’s their only sale of the year!
The offer includes:
- 7 months on Thinkific’s Pro + Growth plan (that includes 2 free months to get you started). This gives you the time you need to design an amazing course and be ready to launch in January, the most popular time for online course enrollment – save $198
- Professional Blue Snowball Microphone. If you purchase between now and midnight on Black Friday, you’ll get a Blue Snowball USB Microphone that will skyrocket your audio content to professional quality – worth $50
- Live group coaching. Join the Thinkific team live for 3 weeks, where they’ll guide you through the fundamental steps of building a course. You’ll be able to ask plenty of questions, and meet other course creators in the process – worth $160
- All training to get you started. You’ll get access to Thinkific’s Masterclass training, led by their Lead Educator, Aaron Morin – worth $1050
- Exclusive software discounts. Use the tools that course creators love, at an amazing price – worth $800
- Step-by-step setup support / Workbooks. Thinkific will walk you through getting set-up with their platform. Plus, if you already have an online course elsewhere, they’ll give you a migration plan to seamlessly transfer your students and courses – worth $50
Their Cyber Monday sale which runs from Saturday Nov 30th to Monday Dec 2nd does not include the Microphone but is still worth the buy.
3) 15% Off iMark Interactive Monthly Tech Service Plans + 20% Off Select Services
WhatMommyDoes is powered by the technical services of Grayson Bell behind iMark Interactive. As my blog grew, my technical issues surpassed my technical capabilities, and I had to hire help. Eventually, I went to a monthly service plan and it was the best decision I ever made! Grayson offers hourly consultations as well as monthly maintenance packages (what I have).
This sale ends at midnight EST on Monday night (12/2/2019) so make sure to get this deal before then! Coupon Code for support plans: BFSUPPORT15
You can also get 15% off their Ready and up plans (Insure plan not included) This is for new customers only. Coupon Code for services: BFSERVICE20
They are doing a 20% off sale for these popular services right now.
- Quick fixes
- Domain Changes
- HTTPS Integrations
- Permalink Changes
- Theme Changes
- Plugin Audits
4) Aweber – 25% Off new accounts for 12 months
The sale will run from 7 AM ET on Friday, 11/29 to Monday, 12/2
AWeber is excited to offer new users 25% off a new account for the first 12 months of service. This limited-time offer includes all of AWeber’s powerfully-simple features — like signup forms, 700+ pre-built templates, our smart designer tool, the drop & drag message editor, automated campaigns, 450+ business app integrations, and free access to our 24/7 award-winning support team.
I used Aweber for MANY years until not too long ago when I switched to Drip, so I can vouch for how useful their email system is! It’s super user friendly if you’re technically challenged like I am. 🙂
5) Teachable- Reduced Price on New Plans only
Teachable is probably the most popular course teaching platform. They make creating courses super easy and they even have pretty amazing affiliate tracking capabilities!
- Their Basic Plan
$348– now $299/yr = $49 off
- Their Professional Plan
$948now $749/yr = $199
6) WP Engine – 5 Months Free on Annual Plans
The sale runs from Nov 20- Dec 2.
Use the code CYBERWKND30 to get the deal.
This offer is only valid for new customers purchasing any Startup, Growth, or Scale plan. Not valid for existing customers, upgrades, or any other product purchase.
7) $100 off the StudioPress Pro-Plus All Theme Package
I’m a Genesis user all the way, so needless to say I LOVE StudioPress themes!
Sale dates are Thursday, November 28, 2019 – Monday, December 2, 2019
Save $2,300! That’s how much it would cost to buy each theme in Pro Plus individually. The discount applies to Pro-Plus only, not applicable to individual themes.
8) Miscellaneous Technical Tools to Grow Your Blog
- Bluehost Web Hosting – If you are ready to start a blog, or want to move to a better web host, give Bluehost a try! They’re running a deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- StudioPress Themes – StudioPress offers some of the best WordPress themes for your blog. They are easy to customize and provide a professional look for your blog.
- OptinMonster – This is another lead generation tool you can use to get more email subscribers. I know lots of bloggers who us it and swear by it (including myself!)
- LeadPages – LeadPages is the tool I use for creating landing pages and lead generation popups around my blog. I absolutely LOVE it! You can get 60 days of LeadPages Pro level for $1.
- BluChic Feminine WordPress Templates
- Restored 316 -The Sale starts on Friday, November 29th 6 AM CST and ends Monday, December 2nd 11:59 PM CST. Restored 316 have some of the most beautiful and functional themes out there. Use coupon code r316cm19 at checkout to receive the sale price. The sale starts on Friday, November 29th 6 AM CST and ends Monday, December 2nd 11:59 PM CST.
Related: Products I Love!