Updated for 2018!
I wasn’t planning on writing this post. I thought Black Friday was just for buying presents. Well, apparently, it’s for discounting your blogging courses, too! 😀
I came across so many Black Friday deals for bloggers than I just had to put them in a post. This is your chance to save some big bucks on some excellent ebooks, courses and blogging tools.
FREEBIES FROM ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING
Let’s start with free! There are currently three amazing freebies available to you on Adventures in Blogging, my school for bloggers.
- Blog Traffic Bonus Guide – 3 of my very favorite ways to get traffic, that seem simple at first, but they really work well!
- Traffic Transformation, Step 8 Bonus: How to Create Roundups for More Traffic + Sales – just click on “FREE TRIAL” button to register for access
- Free 5-Day Traffic & Monetization Mini Challenge
Please – fair warning – I would NOT subscribe to all of these at once or you’ll get an INSANE number of emails over the coming weeks (because the autoresponders are set up ahead of time). I would sign up for your favorite, the come back and do the others later. 🙂
SALES ON MY RESOURCES FROM ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING!
1) 40% off individual products
I couldn’t decide which items to put on sale, so I decided to make everything from Adventures in Blogging 40% OFF if purchased individually!
This code will be valid from 12 AM Friday – 11:59 PM Monday (11/23/18 – 11/26/18).
One coupon code will work for ALL of them. The coupon code is “bf40.” It will work on the following products:
- Traffic Transformation – My story of how I went from 17K to 400K+ page views in 10 months. This seems like a beginner guide, but I still use all of these strategies to this day! Updated in 2017, it contains a 40-minute keyword optimization training module and 5 new steps, for a total of 21 detailed chapters with TONS of examples. You may be wondering if it’s still applicable in 2018/2019. It certainly is! These traffic principles are TIMELESS. And the few tips that AREN’T as fresh? Those few are getting overhauled in 2019 and if you get the guide now, you’ll receive the update for FREE! 🙂
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp – in 5 lessons, this step by step bootcamp will help you find the gems in your blog archives and shine them up for a second debut! This challenge can give you instant results if you implement each step on your best posts. This is for bloggers at all levels.
- Ebook & Optin Freebie Templates – The hard work is done for you! Download these fill-in-the-blank ebook & optin freebie templates and customize them in minutes (example pic below). These templates are based on ACTUAL products I have for sale. They seem simple because they are simple to use! Nothing super fancy or complicated and they come in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, Word, etc).
- Blog Income Boost – an action packed guide of 7 strategic moves you can make to improve your blog income. If you are time-starved like me, you will like this no-nonsense “do this, then that” guidance on the things that actually matter when it comes to making more from your blog. It’s about the little things we tend to ignore, but have the biggest impact to our bottom line. Part marketing strategy, part mindset shift…this guide is for intermediate to advanced bloggers.
- Pinterest Tracking Spreadsheet – This template is what I use to manage my Pinterest strategy all in one Excel file. It comes pre-filled with a few examples from my blog and also comes with a training video to show you how to use it.
- Start a Blog Bootcamp – This has everything you need to get a blog going, from advice on choosing a niche to picking a name and finding a nice theme. This is for beginners who want step by step guidance in taking the first steps on your blogging adventure.
- Blog Organization Guide – This is for beginners AND experienced bloggers. Beginners who want to know how to plan out a blog with multiple topics. And experienced bloggers who find themselves with a blog that has multiple topics and no clear direction (this was me after I had already written over 200 blog posts!). It can happen to anyone – sometimes you just keep your head down and work without a proper plan in place and you need to take a step back and fix the disorganization. This can help.
- Ebook Creation Guide – This is the 2nd guide I ever wrote. I wrote it after I agonized over the creation of the 1st edition of Traffic Transformation. It took me months and months to write that guide! It never should have taken that long. Knowing what I know now, this is the process I follow for all of my new guides. This $17 guide has saved countless bloggers the agony of worrying themselves into never finishing their first ebook!
This coupon will be valid from Black Friday through Cyber Monday at 11:59 p.m.
The place to enter your coupon code is a little tricky to spot. Here’s an illustration to show you what to click on…just click on the “Have a coupon?” text just below any product’s price, and that’s where you’ll enter “bf40.”
2) 50% off the Income & Traffic Boost bundle
I have an even better deal for those who simply want to add many of the Adventures in Blogging guides all at once to your content library. I LOVE it when I can get a lot of information for a great price and pull it up as necessary along my journey.
This bundle is a great value if you’ve had your eye on any combination of several products. The bundle has a retail value of $236, but will be available for $118 for these 4 days only.
You’ll get Traffic Transformation, Blog Traffic Bootcamp, Income Boost, Pinterest Tracking Spreadsheet, Blog Organization Guide, and Ebook Creation Guide in one fell swoop for 50% off! No need to enter a coupon code for this one, as the discount is already reflected in the purchase price.
NOTE: Due to the digital nature of the products on Adventures in Blogging and volume of requests, we are unable to issue refunds for previous purchases in order for a new purchase to be made at the discounted price.
OTHER BLOGGING EBOOKS + COURSES
1) Redefining Moms Bundle + Flash Sales
Monica from Redefining Mom has some really great courses that you can snag for a killer deal this Black Friday!
NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED HERE!…the discounts are built into the course prices until the end of Cyber Monday. Check out all the courses included in this sale here >>
If you do nothing on Black Friday, I would highly suggest you look into her course Pin Practical Promotions, which teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know about Promoted Pins. Even if you don’t need this course just yet, put it in your back pocket for when you do! You won’t regret it.
Pin Practical Promotions is available for 25% off until 11/26 @ 11:59PM EST and includes lots of detailed tutorials and secret strategies….my favorite part is the behind the scenes look at Monica’s exact funnels she uses to make sales from Pinterest traffic! I love this course and I think you will, too.
2) Blog Clarity Courses – 20% Off!
I love everything Melissa Culbertson creates over at Blog Clarity. This year she has a sweet deal where you can get 20% off ALL Blog Clarity courses.
It’s the cheapest you’ll see her courses for a long while. Use the code “blackfriday18”to get this discount. Her courses include:
- Pinning Perfect – Pinning Perfect walks you through an exact blueprint to drive traffic to your blog from Pinterest. Plus, for a limited-time, get bonuses including gift guide templates and a 22-page Just Pin It Holiday Quick Start Guide to tell you what to do NOW for holiday Pinterest traffic.It’s the single most important BEGINNER Pinterest course you can take and I recommend ALL of my Adventures in SEO students take this course first. In Pinning Perfect, you’ll learn how to create amazing pin images and descriptions, learn how to do keyword research so your pins get seen, how to funnel thousands of visitors from Pinterest to your blog each month, and more!
- Content Brew – A self-paced course to help you build a goal-driving, audience-attracting content strategy for 2018! You’ll learn how to plan content faster & manage your social media presence easier. At the end of this course, you’ll have a full content strategy and up to a quarter’s worth of content planned out for your blog and social media accounts, not to mention a process that you’ll use over and over again.
- Media Kit Smash – In this course, you learn how to create a fantastic media kit for your blog. It’s important for bloggers to have a media kit on hand, to share their statistics, rates, and guidelines with brands all in one place!
3) Blogging Like You Mean It Courses by Carly Campbell
There are two amazing resources you need to snag from Blogging Like You Mean It. Carly has two courses and you can get $15 off either one!
Pinteresting Strategies is a favorite book of MANY bloggers when it comes to Pinterest strategy! It’s a great guide at a great price, and $15 off makes the investment that much sweeter. Use the code “BLKFRD15 ” during checkout to receive $15 off.
Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers is a course that pulls back the curtain on monetizing with affiliate marketing, particularly how to make more conversions! I’ve not taken this one yet but I’ve heard AMAZING things about it and think Carly’s unique perspective is a breath of fresh air. Use the code “BLKFRD15 ” during checkout to receive $15 off.
4) Toolkits + Courses from Simplifying DIY Design
Kara’s templates and trainings are simply FANTASTIC. I know many bloggers who use her resources in their shops and take her trainings on things like Tripwires! New and experienced bloggers alike can find an amazing resource in this shop.
This sale will go from 11/23-11/26.Visit the Black Friday page on Simplifying DIY Design to see all the products including:
- The Complete Blogger Template Toolkit (Canva templates)- $20 off
- The Holiday Content Template Toolkit (Canva templates)- $20 off
- Tripwire Deep Dive Course (Includes ebook with worksheet pages in Canva and Adobe format) – 50% off
- Lead Magnet Deep Dive Course (Includes 10 opt-in templates in Canva and Adobe format) – 50% off
- Graphic Design for Bloggers Course (Includes 10 pin templates in Canva and Adobe format) -50% off
- Kara will also be releasing a new course: Design in Canva Masterclass- a deep dive on Canva 2.0 and designing with it including all my Canva hacks and workarounds – 50% off
5) Moms Make Cents Sitewide Sale
McKinzie Bean, an amazing blogger over at Moms Make Cents, has many guides and courses to help bloggers. Several of them are on sale for Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
To get the prices listed below use the coupon code: BF2018
Coupon valid from 11/23-11/26 at 11:59 PM PT
- Mom Blogging Mentor Ebook – over 40% off! Get your blog started with a solid foundation by grabbing this 170+ page blogging guide for new bloggers. This book is full of applicable tips, examples, and tutorials to get you started.
- Mom Blogging Mentor Course + Ebook Bundle – Watch over McKinzie’s shoulder as she shows you exactly how to start your blog, including setting up your site, coming up with content ideas, driving traffic, and making money from your blog. This course includes over 40 lessons, worksheets, and tutorials + HUGE bonuses.
- Pin to Profits: Affiliate Marketing – Grab her most popular course EVER for only $37 through Cyber Monday. This course has taught over 600 happy students how to crush affiliate marketing on Pinterest.
- Pin to Profits: Bundle – The Pin to Profits bundle contains all five of McKinzie’s Pinterest courses and is regularly priced at $285, but for Black Friday to Cyber Monday you can get it for 50% off
6) 2019 BC Stack, an entire BUNDLE of Products for $29!
The BC Stack is over $9,000 of courses, ebook, coaching, and more for only…..$29. I’m not kidding.
I’ve purchased this blogging bundle of products for the past three years (it’s different every time) and have been blown away each time by the quality of information included. Right now you have a chance to pre-purchase the 2019 stack (it’s released in the summertime) for a crazy good price.
This is the single most economical purchase you can make for your blog year after year. Go here to pre-purchase the 2019 BC Stack.
7) Start a Mom Blog Courses
Suzi from Start a Mom Blog is offering amazing deals on her courses! Use Coupon Code : BLACKFRIDAY2018 for 40% off
I’ve highlighted a couple of my favorites below:
- Course by Number – $297 value – In this course you will learn important course creation and promotion concepts like where to start/what to sell/how to price it, how to make sales, how to make sure your idea will be profitable, how to record and edit videos, and even how to set up an evergreen funnel and make passive income. Use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY2018” to get 40% off.
- Blog by Number Signature Course – $97 value – The perfect course for moms who want to start a blog, find their perfect blog idea, get step by step help with the technical parts, learn how to get traffic and how to make money with their blog.
8) 31 Days to Build a Better Blog by Darren Rowse
Designed to help you develop successful blogging habits and build strong foundations for a profitable blogging business, 31 Days to Build a Better Blog will kickstart your blog with 31 easy-to-follow tasks that you can work through in your own time.
9) Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Discount
If you haven’t taken Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, created by Michelle at Making Sense of Cents, you are really missing out! This amazing course will help you step up your affiliate marketing game, allowing you to earn an income without having your own products. My blog thrives on affiliate income, as I love to share the best products and services with my readers.
Michelle is offering $28 off Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. You can use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY2018CC” when signing up. This will make the course $169.00 after the discount.
10) Black Friday Course Bundle from Solopreneur Diaries
Grab the Solopreneur Diaries Black Friday Bundle for 50% off! That includes the course Streamline Your Social plus four e-books: Be a Goal Getter, Biz Boost Workbook, Goals Journal, AND Social Media Strategy Workbook. The bundle is 50% off the normal price through Monday – no promo code required.
11) Start and Shine Course by Kristie Hill
Start and Shine is a course all about starting a blog! You can get it for 20% off for Black Friday – Cyber Monday (code expires 11:59 PST on the 26th)
Just use the promo code: BFRIDAY to snag this deal
12) Graphic Design Primer from Applecart Lane
Do you want to amp up your design skills and finally feel confident about your blog graphics and visual content?! This course is available for pre-purchase ahead of the December 13th launch at a great price.
Get $20 off Graphic Design Primer making the course only $77 (limited to the first 20 students).
13) Businessese Legal and Marketing Products
My attorney, Jamie Lieberman, who helps with all sorts of legal stuff for WhatMommyDoes and Adventures in Blogging is offering a deal as well! She and her business partner have a variety of products to help with your legal and marketing needs: save 25% on EVERYTHING in the Businessese store with code save25.
LET’S KEEP GOING! MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FOR BLOGGERS
1) Deposit Photos Deal from App Sumo
One of the most effective shortcuts for bloggers is using stock photos. You don’t have to waste time snapping shot after shot, trying to get an amazing image for your blog post. App Sumo brought back my very favorite Deposit Photos deal for Black Friday – 100 photos for $49!!
Snag a ton of photos for a low price (and stack multiple bundles together). I may or may not currently have over 650 image credits on my account! 😉
2) Thinkific Black Friday Bundle
If you are thinking about launching a course soon, you should definitely take advantage of this Thinkific Course Creation kickstart deal!
Here’s what you get:
7 months on Thinkific’s Pro plan (that includes 2 free months to get you started). This gives you the time you need to design an amazing course and be ready to launch in January 2019, the most popular time for online course enrolment – worth $693
All training to get you started. Get training from the best voices in online education, sales & marketing, including Dr. Carrie Rose, Nicholas Kusmich, Dorie Clarke, Dr Mark Wade and Thinkific CEO Greg Smith – worth in excess of $1500
Access to course launch & pre-launch templates and swipe copy – worth $99
The best hands-on onboarding including multiple one-on-one calls with a Thinkific onboarding specialist – worth $450
Plus the exclusive free gift! If you purchase between now and midnight on Black Friday your audience get a Blue Snowball USB Microphone that will ake their audio content to professional quality – worth $49
3) 10% Off iMark Interactive Monthly Tech Service Plans
WhatMommyDoes is powered by the technical services of Grayson Bell behind iMark Interactive. As my blog grew, my technical issues surpassed my technical capabilities, and I had to hire help. Eventually, I went to a monthly service plan and it was the best decision I ever made! Grayson offers hourly consultations as well as monthly maintenance packages (what I have).
iMark Interactive is providing a 10% discount on all monthly plans . The promotion runs through the end of Cyber Monday (11/26/2018).
You only need the coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY10
4) The Perfect Project Planner from Eve Tokens
The Perfect Project Planner is a PRINTABLE 2019 planner and is great planner for bloggers and small business owners. You can use it to track your growth, plan projects, and manage day to day life.
Get a 30% discount through until Monday night. The code is BLKFRIDAY.
5) Travel Blogger Stock Photos by Through Julia’s Lens
Get 50% off all travel photography in this shop! The coupon code will be BLACKFRIDAYSALE. Julia is a travel photographer who loves photographing the most colorful places she can find.
6) Miscellaneous Technical Tools to Grow Your Blog
- Bluehost Web Hosting – If you are ready to start a blog, or want to move to a better web host, give Bluehost a try! They’re running a deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- StudioPress Themes – StudioPress offers some of the best WordPress themes for your blog. They are easy to customize and provide a professional look for your blog.
- OptinMonster – This is another lead generation tool you can use to get more email subscribers. I know lots of bloggers who us it and swear by it (including myself!)
- LeadPages – LeadPages is the tool I use for creating landing pages and lead generation popups around my blog. I absolutely LOVE it! You can get 60 days of LeadPages Pro level for $1.
- BluChic Feminine WordPress Templates – Get 30% off with code BC30CYBER now through Monday, November 26th at 11:59pm EST.
Related: Products I Love!