My girls love to write notes to their daddy.
I usually have them make handmade cards for Father’s Day because I just love seeing their original artwork.
But this Father’s Day I thought it would be super cute to have them both fill out a questionnaire that we could send with Daddy to work to show off to his co-workers!
Their answers are always so precious, like “My Daddy is 13 years old” and “His favorite thing to do is give me presents.” 🙂
If you would like to have your kids fill one out as well, feel free to grab my printable below.
If you don’t have color ink, don’t worry – they still look great in black and white!
Cute Father’s Day Gift Idea from Kids
If you need some last minute Father’s Day gift options in addition to the printable below (including ones you can print out!), I found some really cool ones:
- Father’s Day Collection on Amazon (great if you have Prime or better yet – Prime NOW – in your town!)
- Dad Photo Collage Printable Gift
- Definition of “Daddy” Frameable Print
- Professional Looking Handprint Art Craft – print, stamp, done!
Free Printable Father’s Day Interview
To download the printable, click on the image below. It will down as a PDF file.
More from WhatMommyDoes
- 30 Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids - 10/31/2023
- 50+ Fun Family Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Budget - 10/31/2023
- 19+ Creative Birthday Money Gifts - 08/04/2023