I just love getting into the Christmas spirit.
Our kids love Christmas, learning about Jesus, and of course, getting a visit from Santa Claus!
My oldest is almost old enough to find out the truth…I’m sure we only have another year or two before the magic is over for her, so while it lasts, I’m hanging on to it!
If you have little ones who believe in Santa Claus, you’ll need this printable.
Print it out, have them fill it in, and mail it to Santa according to these directions. They’ll love it!
Free Printable Christmas Wish List ~ Letter to Santa Template
This letter prints out on a full size sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.
It’s available for FREE to anyone who is a subscriber to the WhatMommyDoes Free Printables Database.
I have several other Santa wishlist letter designs (which you can find links to below), but I think this one is my favorite!
The candy cane border is so cute AND it’s a blank sheet of writing paper so the kids get really creative in how they ask Santa for gifts. I just love it.
While we don’t make a HUGE deal out of Santa because as Christians, we believe Jesus is the reason we celebrate, we do little things like this to give our kids the same type of Christmas we had as kids.
Other Christmas Posts You Might Like
- Entire Collection of Letters to Santa
- Why I’m Letting My Kids Believe in Santa
- DIY Money Notepad Gift (Perfect for Teens!)
- Free Christmas Budget Worksheet
- Christmas Themed Games, Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Template (great coloring page!)
- 10 Weird Ways to Make Extra Money for Christmas
- 7 No Bake Christmas Cookies