Just in time for Christmas, I am excited to unveil my newest creation…a set of printable Christmas gift tags and templates! These templates have a modern blue quad design, print 6 to a page, and have plenty of room for writing a personalized message to the recipient.
Click on the image below to download my Merry Christmas Gift Tags (pdf file)
More Free Printable Christmas Gift Tag Templates
Not to leave you with only one Christmas gift tag option, I rounded up some more holiday printables from around the blogosphere to give you some variety to choose from!
MODERN CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS TO PRINT OUT
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags from Heidi at Happiness is Homemade. These are adorable richly colored gift tags printable on an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper. Heidi recommends printing the gift tags directly onto sticker paper. I hadn’t thought of that! I was only thinking of hole punching them and tying them to gifts. Her idea sounds A LOT easier.
- Colorful Red & Blue Gift Tags with Sayings from Kate at Picklebums. These templates are too cute! They come in a modern lively red and blue color scheme with sayings like “Deck the Halls,” Joy to the World,” and “Peace on Earth.” They are perfect for many Christmas wrapping paper options.
- Modern gift tags – These tags from from My Heart Creative are also really lovely.
CUTE HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS – FROM SANTA, WREATH & SNOWMAN DESIGNS
- Happy Holidays and “From Santa Claus” Gift Tags from I Heart Organizing. These are so awesome. I like how she prints out the colorful gift tags, places them on top of cardstock, then attaches them on the gift on top of ribbon. Such a gorgeous presentation!
- Wreath Holiday Gift Tag Templates from Office.com. These are meant to be labels, but I don’t see why you couldn’t print these out (20 to a page) and cut them out for use as tiny gift tags.
- Snowman Gift Tags from Itsy Bitsy Fun. In addition to a candy canes and presents, these whimsical snowman gift tags are just too cute for words!
MONOGRAM GIFT TAGS for CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
I just realized the other day that after living in North Carolina for 12 years, I have finally succumbed to the southern way – EVERYTHING must. be. monogrammed! I was given this general advice before I understood the rules...”If it ain’t movin,’ monogram it!”
So in keeping with tradition, I found a way to attach a monogram to Christmas presents! 🙂
- These simple, clean monogram gift tags from Martha Stewart are just lovely. Not sure if you should monogram them with YOUR last initial or the RECIPIENT’S last initial. I say it’s your choice. 🙂
- These printable monogram gift tags for presents from Making It Lovely are equally as nice.
CHRISTMAS TREE PRINTABLES & CHRISTIAN GIFT TAGS
Before you go, here are a couple more options I thought you might like.
- I found these cute Christmas Tree Gift Tags to print out from BHG.com.
- Christian Gift Tags – The Church House Collection has an amazing collection of gift tags. They have tons of fun and Christian themed printables, including Christmas tree gift tags, angel, heart, Baby Jesus, star, and even Bible verse templates.
I hope you were able to find a gift tag you like out of the option above! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- 17 Best Things for Kids to Make and Sell - 06/10/2018
- 5 Magnetic Chore Charts That Make Your Kids WANT to Do Chores! - 06/04/2018
- 7 Best Money Making Ideas for Moms - 05/30/2018