When I first became a mom 12 years ago, I had NO CLUE what I was doing when it came to managing a household with kids in it.
When you first have a baby, it’s a difficult transition from two people to all of a sudden there’s this little person depending on you for everything!
Even though I was already a CPA at the time, I admit I didn’t have a clue what I was in for!
I feel like I cobbled together this parenting & managing a home thing all by myself over the years.
I mean, I was a corporate accountant leading up to the week my oldest was born – I didn’t even KNOW any stay-at-home-moms back then, much less what they did! LOL
I vowed that once I got this “running a household” thing down pat, I would share what I know with other new moms who are in my shoes from 12 years ago.
The Printable Homemaking Worksheets I Wish I Had!
I am happy to say that I finally did it – I created a 50+ page bundle of printables that are designed to help you ROCK this thing called motherhood and all things homemaking!
Even if you are not domestic at all (I surely wasn’t back then!), you will find these worksheets easy to use and I promise they will make your life 1000% easier!
They will give structure to your days, help you get on a weekly cleaning schedule, help you do proper meal planning for a family, and just in general help you create routines that work for you as you manage your household.
Most importantly, I’ve included some financial worksheets that will help you figure out what to document when it comes to your finances now that you have a precious little one to care for.
You DEFINITELY want to have all the major things written down in case of emergency so anyone who is in charge of taking care of your baby in your absence can do so! (such a horrible thought, but it’s really really important!)
I’d like for you to have the SUBSCRIBER-ONLY price on this bundle.
Once you get the worksheet bundle, you will start receiving emails from me related to managing a home, and I’m always available to answer any questions you have along the way via email!
Being a mom is hard enough – I just want you to know you don’t have to do this alone.
I’m here for you – – you can do this!
(pictured below is just a SAMPLING of what you’ll get!)
How to Use These Home Management Binder Printables
The first thing you should do once you purchase the worksheet bundle is print them out in color if possible. They are so pretty! I find that when my planner or worksheets are colorful, I’m more motivated to use them and get things done. It’s the little things, ya’ll. 🙂
There are so many worksheets in this binder that will help you in your daily life – from writing down your grocery list to creating a weekly meal plan to tracking chores for family members.
You may be tempted to get overwhelmed if you try to use ALL of the worksheets right away. My recommendation would be to choose a category of your home to focus on.
Home life has many aspects, and you can’t do everything at once. I find that I’m EITHER in cleaning mode or financial planning mode or money saving mode, but never all at the same time.
(And if I try to do everything at once, I just fail miserably at all of them).
I recommend choosing one small thing to focus on first in this binder. If you are trying to save money like me, then my recommendation would be to focus on the MEAL PLANNING SUCCESS KIT first.
This particular kit contains several kinds of menu planners and a way to keep track of your grocery shopping list as well.
Here are some ideas of what to start with –
- Pull out the NO PLAN DINNER PLAN worksheet when you know you’re going to have a busy week….I mean isn’t that every week? LOL
- Start making a list of your go-to meal options on the FAMILY FAVORITE MEALS worksheet
- Use the FREEZER INVENTORY printable to figure out what all is lingering in the back of your freezer that you need to go ahead and use up!
- Use the PANTRY CHALLENGE PLAN to make meals based on what you already have on hand so you don’t even have to go to the grocery store. Instant savings!
- Use the colorful WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER to decide exactly what you will be eating for every meal this week. It only takes a few minutes, and you’ll be all set for the week once you do this.
- And so on….
Once you’ve had practice using the Meal Planning section, then move on to the CLEAN HOME SUCCESS KIT.
The Clean Home section is all about setting up daily routines that work for you – basically, you can use these worksheets to break up your household chores into a daily to-do list or weekly schedule for cleaning.
If you have an older child who is at least toddler age, you can start using the printable chore charts to assign simple chores.
- Use the WEEKLY CLEANING TASKS worksheet to break up your household chores into doable tidbits.
- Use the PANTRY CLEANOUT CHECKLIST to get a jump on organizing your pantry so you know where everything is when you want to the do the pantry challenge above.
- Choose something from the DEEP CLEANING CHECKLIST to tackle this week. No need to be a hero when you have little ones – just do what you can!
You get the idea – use this homemaking binder to manage your home in a functional way, bit by bit.
I find that checklists prevent me from getting overwhelmed. And the best part about these printables is that you can print out as many copies as you’d like! Heck, you could even print out an entire binder of Weekly Meal Planners just to keep in the kitchen if you want!
Make this system your own and take simple steps to creating a peaceful, well-kept home for your family. Good luck!
- 30 Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids - 10/31/2023
- 50+ Fun Family Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Budget - 10/31/2023
- 19+ Creative Birthday Money Gifts - 08/04/2023