Christmas is fast-approaching, and the last thing I want to do is stress out while family is visiting. I like to relax and have a good time. This includes not getting up ahead of everyone on Christmas morning to make breakfast. 🙂
So I’ve decided this year I will make Christmas breakfast ahead of time. Depending on our schedule the night before, we might eat later in the morning, so I guess this is officially my Christmas brunch plan!
Here are 7 recipes I’m considering…I’m strongly leaning toward something cheesy and delicious, in case you hadn’t noticed!
7 Make Ahead Christmas Breakfast / Brunch Ideas
- Overnight French Toast ~ Life is Sweeter by Design
- Country Breakfast Casserole ~ Sweep Tight
- Bacon Cheese Quiche ~ Thrifty T’s Treasures
- Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Biscuits ~ The Frugal Mom
- Bacon Cheddar Omelet Cups ~ Homemaking Hacks
- Green Chili Breakfast Casserole Recipe ~ Miss Information Blog
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole ~ The Gracious Housewife
More from WhatMommyDoes