As the holidays are approaching, I know many people are thinking about being able to afford Christmas presents.
I love helping people figure out ways to make money, so I’ve been brainstorming easy ways to come up with extra cash for Christmas.
The obvious solution hit me today – make and sell Christmas wreaths leading up to the holidays!
Everybody with a front door needs one, and they are fun to make.
DIY Christmas Wreaths to Sell for Extra Cash – 10 Ideas
The ten Christmas wreaths pictured above are listed below with descriptions to help you figure out which ones are which.
Happy holiday fundraising! 🙂 Comment below if you end up giving one of these a try and let the rest of us know how you priced your creations.
- Reindeer Moss Christmas Wreath ~ Unskinny Boppy
- Pine Cone Front Door Wreath ~ Tried and True Blog
- Snowy Pinecone Wreath ~ Wife in Progress Blog
- Elegant DIY Ornament Wreath ~ Wife in Progress Blog
- Festive Christmas Wreath (with Letter M)~ Sugar Bee Crafts
- Simple Winter Yarn Wreath ~ Creative Ramblings
- Red Glitter Chevron Wreath ~ Create Craft Love
- Christmas Ornament Letter D Monogram Wreath ~ Creating Really Awesome Free Things
- Easy Sweater Wreath ~ The Evolution of Mom
- Hydrangea Christmas Wreath ~ Simply Designing
Do you already make and sell wreaths for extra cash? Please let us know your best tips in the comments below!
Wreath Making Tools & Materials
Please note these are affiliate links for which I will receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting my blogging adventures!
More from WhatMommyDoes
- 7 Ways to Make $500-$100 per Month
- How I Make $3000+ per Month Blogging
- 50+ Craft Projects You Can Resell
- Six Super Cute Bake Sale Packaging Ideas - 10/17/2021
- 10+ Fun Ways to Give Money as a Gift! - 10/17/2021
- 17+ Free But Meaningful Christmas Gift Ideas (When You Have No Money to Spare) - 10/16/2021