Y’all know I LOVE hearts around here!
When I was 10, I had this dress that was just ALL HEARTS all over and I wore that thing until it didn’t fit anymore!
I wish I had a picture to show you, but suffice to say it was beautiful with my purple Mary Janes.
I guess you could say I’ve had a life-long obsession with hearts! 🙂
I put hearts on my phone, on my iPad, on my fireplace mantle, on my notepads, on my coloring pages, and more! It’s my personal aesthetic.
Free Heart Wallpaper Background for Your iPhone
Today I got the bug to create something brand new, so I designed this iPhone wallpaper in the prettiest pastel rainbow watercolors.
I used the dimensions for iPhone X for this design since I figure most people have that now, but it worked just fine on my iPhone 8plus, so you don’t need to worry about your particular phone screen dimensions.
It’s super easy to rearrange your wallpaper to fit the screen you have after you select the image (see instructions below).
I bet you could also use this on an iPad, although I haven’t tried it myself. If you try that, please let me know if it works!
I’m so happy with how beautiful this background turned out – it has the loveliest shades of pink, purple, blue, green, and yellow.
I think the only thing it’s missing is orange. Maybe I’ll make another one later and incorporate orange.
How to Download the Heart Wallpaper to Your Phone
The steps for setting this cute & colorful pic as your background or lock screen couldn’t be easier:
- Right click on the image below and SAVE it as a picture to your phone.
- Open up your phone SETTINGS
- Click on WALLPAPER, then CHOOSE NEW WALLPAPER
- Choose this heart photo from your camera roll
- Pinch the image to zoom in or out as needed to fit various screen sizes
- Click SET
Enjoy your new beautiful mobile lock screen!
Credit for the hex codes in this colorful pastel rainbow palette goes to Dawn Nicole. Thanks, Dawn!
If you love this pattern, make sure to pin it to Pinterest for others to see!
More Heart Goodness
Hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day in my book!
If you love hearts as much as I do, here are some more images for you to print and use as cards, coloring pages, however you’d like!
- Super Sized Heart Template – great for card making, crafts, and even sewing patterns
- Hand drawn hearts (and a set of different sized black and white hearts on one page)
- 30 Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids - 10/31/2023
- 50+ Fun Family Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Budget - 10/31/2023
- 19+ Creative Birthday Money Gifts - 08/04/2023