If you are reading this post, you’ve lucked out – this is a post of the best valentine’s day gifts for moms!
Thoughtful Valentine’s Day Gifts from Kids
When it comes to gifts my kids give me, I don’t like to see them spend MY money on something for me. I’d much rather them make something meaningful that takes time, effort, and forethought.
When your kids are little like mine are, all the work for this meaningful gift falls squarely on dad’s shoulders. Sorry dudes!
So to give all the dads out there a little boost and provide some nice Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the moms in their lives, I thought I’d put together a handy list of inexpensive gift ideas any mom would appreciate.
Best Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gifts for Moms
- A Handmade Card – I never get tired of seeing my kids’ artwork. So a handmade card with stick figures and suns and their names written in big letters inside of a heart would be just about perfect.
- Bubble Bath – Just about every woman I know loves bubble baths. This would be a nice, inexpensive gift for any mom.
- Decorated Flower Vase – One of my favorite gifts my oldest has ever given me in this glass vase covered in multi-colored squares of tissue paper. I think something homemade like this would make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift from your kids. To be realistic, if this is a craft dad is helping with, it should be simple. I found this cute three vase ideas on Pinterest that dad could do with the kids in no time.
- Time Off Gift Certificate – What mom couldn’t use a little alone time now and then? What a perfect gift to give me on Valentine’s Day – a gift certificate that gives me time off from motherly duties! If you’re husband truly loves you, this is what you’ll get this year. It’s the ultimate gift – the gift of sanity!
- PAVOI 14K Gold Plated Forever Love Knot Infinity Bracelet – This beautiful bracelet is adjustable to fit many sized wrists. It’s dainty and cute and would make a very special gift.
- Porcelain spoon rest – If the mom in your life is a great cook, give her something perfect for the kitchen. This spoon rest has a beautiful red flower design to match her personality!
- Lavender Essential Oil Bath Bombs – Let Mom pamper herself this Valentine’s Day. These lavender bath bombs are very relaxing and let a busy mother unwind after a long day.
- Dainty Simple Tiny 3 Heart Charm Gold Vermeil Necklace – This beautiful necklace and charm gives Mom a simple reminder of your love for her. The piece is versatile and can be worn with just about any outfit. It just might become a staple in her wardrobe! This one comes in a box that says sons on it but it can easily be from daughters as well.
- Eyelash Dreamer Makeup Bag – This makeup bag is the perfect size for carrying everything a mom needs on the go. It could hold makeup, chapstick, money, and a small mirror. It’s great for those days when she doesn’t have time to put on makeup before she leaves the house!
- Karen Neuburger Women’s Long Sleeve Minky Fleece PJ Set – A comfortable pair of pajamas are essential to end a stressful day. Give mom the comfort she deserves after taking care of the kids and house every waking moment.
This is what I came up with so far. Do you have any ideas I can add to this list?