I know there is a lot of festive decor and fun things about the holiday season, but can I share a small, guilty pleasure I have with you? I LOVE Christmas scented hand soap…LOL!
Seriously, the Christmas scents just put me in a good mood, and I have been known to buy several hand soaps and hold onto them year round (although I usually only rock a Christmas soap dispenser during the appropriate months).
If you’re like me, you’ll love this list of my favorite Christmas scented hand soaps from Amazon!
The Best Christmas Scented Hand Soap
The only thing better than Christmas scented hand soap is Christmas scented hand soap that ships in two days for free! Amazon Prime has totally changed the way I shop—yes, even for Christmas scents and hand soap.
If you aren’t already a Prime member, you can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days right here!
- Christmas day scented soap – a flower-based scent with notes of balsam, clove, and toffee – this Christmas scent is amazing! Plus, the Christmas soap dispenser is really pretty too which is always a nice bonus!
- Fresh sparkling snow hand soap – year after year, this is the Christmas scent that ends up in my cart! I love the blend of sugar berries, melon, and pear. Rumor is this scent may be discontinued (NOOO!) So stock up while you can!
- Winter candy apple Christmas soap – another favorite Christmas scent is this apple one! This Christmas scented hand soap has notes of apple, rose, orange, and cinnamon (yum, right!?!?).
- Three pack of Christmas scented hand soap with dispensers – okay, this three pack of hand soap is worth it for the Christmas soap dispenser alone! There are cute soap pumps with three scents included – sugar coated apple, frosted delight and snow flurries.
- Frosted coconut snowball hand soap – this soap is another one of my favorite Christmas scents. It’s a great blend of vanilla sugar, jasmine and white amber.
- Vanilla bean noel soap – this hand soap is full of those good Christmas smells – it reminds me of baking cookies with a whiff of vanilla bean, sugar cookie, and caramel. This one will seriously make your kids WANT to wash their hands, which is worth its weight in gold, LOL.
- Christmas tree scented soap – here’s another one to buy for the cute Christmas soap dispenser, let alone the scent! This Christmas scented hand soap smells exactly like a pine Christmas tree.
- Winter and sparkling snow Christmas scents – These are another set of two Christmas smells I use year round. Winter has spiced orange, fir balsam & clove buds. While sparkling snow is a fresh blend of melon, holiday pear & what is described as “falling snow” – it makes sense (scents? LOL) once you smell it.
- Cherry balsam Christmas scented hand soap – if you’ve ever thought of cherry as a spring scent, this hand soap will change your mind! It has notes of cherry mixed with white balsam and musk – it’s so good!
- Holiday collection of hand soaps – if you’re a fellow Christmas scented hand soap addict, you need this set! It has four hand soaps – winter candy apple, frosted coconut, spiced gingerbread and peppermint. Each one smells amazing!
So, which soap sounds like your favorite? Or do you have a favorite to share?
I’d love to hear how you bring Christmas into your home!
Other Christmas Posts You’ll Love
- How to Make Your Home Smell Like Christmas
- Free Printable Letter to Santa Wishlist Template
- 30+ Non-Toy Christmas Gifts for Kids
- How to Make Your House Smell Like a Spa (ok, so this one’s not Christmas themed but you’ll LOVE it! 🙂
- 30 Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids - 10/31/2023
- 50+ Fun Family Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Budget - 10/31/2023
- 19+ Creative Birthday Money Gifts - 08/04/2023