How in the heck are you supposed to know what to do?
2. You aren’t comfortable with marketing and don’t have a desire to sell on your blog. I totally get it. I started my blog as a writing outlet and a way to share tips with fellow moms like myself. I never dreamed it would grow like it has. The hard truth is that my blog grew by leaps and bounds the day I got comfortable with “selling”. EBA definitely helped me get over this jump. Ruth helped me see how what I was already teaching could play into monetization. It’s one in the same now where before I would write and then occasionally “sell”. Now my writing sells!
3. Your personal blog network (i.e. your tribe) has members who are already really successful and willing to teach you the ropes FOR FREE. Elite Blog Academy is designed to walk you step by step through setting up the building blocks for a strong blog foundation. If you already have access to this kind of support, then you might not need to take it. I have to admit that I am a little jealous of my friends in the kid blogger niche. Those ladies are true selfless heroes because they lift one another up and teach newbies the ropes. But, sadly, as hard as I try, I cannot write about kids activities, tantrums, teaching preschoolers or other kid topics on a regular basis so I don’t quite fit in. Unfortunately, I also don’t have a built in tribe of successful parenting lifestyle / family finance friends who are willing to show me the ropes. I found those friends in EBA. This is why I’m super excited about the new Facebook group because we will now all have a central place to meet AND EBA Live in Orlando this September is going to be phenomenal! Just the opportunity to network and bounce ideas off of everyone in the community is getting me pumped! If you don’t currently have someone to guide you step by step along on your blogging journey then EBA could be for you.
This is my CPA thought process when it comes to courses:
The Doors to Elite Blog Academy Open Soon
If you’re even remotely interested in taking EBA, I encourage you to join the waiting list here >>
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- 21 Newborn Must Haves You Can’t Forget to Register For - 07/06/2018
- 17 Best Things for Kids to Make and Sell - 06/10/2018
- 5 Magnetic Chore Charts That Make Your Kids WANT to Do Chores! - 06/04/2018