Even though the Christmas season is almost over, the crafts are still going strong in our home! I have a couple of templates we’ve been using for various projects to share with you.
I have a clutter beautiful Christmas tree outline as well as a Christmas tree coloring page complete with ornaments and garland and a plain shape for all kinds of holiday projects.
Free Printable Christmas Template
I just love this Christmas tree outline. We use it mainly for coloring, but I also have plans to use it as tracing pages and for a pillow sewing project as a tree shaped template.
To grab this outline for yourself, click on the Christmas tree image and then you’ll be able to save it to your desktop before printing it out.
Free Printable Christmas Tree Coloring Page
When we want something festive to color, this Christmas tree coloring page is perfect. I printed out a bunch of copies for a recent Christmas playdate, and a few times in the weeks leading up to Christmas the kids like to color on them during quiet time (we like to recycle crafts over here!) 🙂
Plain, Large Christmas Tree Outline
This large Christmas tree is about as plain as they come. Nothing fancy about it…in fact I couldn’t figure out how to remove the partial page outline from the image, so please ignore that! LOL
If you print it out, you could use is as a shape outline for all sorts of craft projects. I imagine it’s especially useful for sewing projects.
More Christmas Tree Printables – Large Templates, Small Stencils
In case the templates above aren’t exactly what you’re looking for, I found a few more Christmas tree printables you might like.
- Christmas Tree Outline – This traditional outline would be perfect for a Christmas tree garland as suggested, or any other holiday project.
- Small Christmas Tree Stencils – First Palette always comes through! They have miniature printable Christmas trees, some with pointy ends and some with rounded edges. These small shapes print four to a page.
- Pine Tree Shapes – Here are a bunch of lovely pine trees to choose from the website Kids Under 7.
In addition to crafting purposes, you could use any of these Christmas tree templates to make adorable cards or gift tags. If you have another use for these cut outs, let me know in the comments below!
Happy crafting and coloring!
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- 17 Best Things for Kids to Make and Sell - 06/10/2018
- 5 Magnetic Chore Charts That Make Your Kids WANT to Do Chores! - 06/04/2018
- 7 Best Money Making Ideas for Moms - 05/30/2018