Baby showers are so much fun! If you are planning one, you’re probably wondering what kind of fun baby shower games to play, especially when you are trying to throw a classy baby shower with people of all ages in attendance.
Often, the thought of playing baby shower games gives people a cold sweat, but never fear!
There are a lot of funny baby shower games to play that are not inappropriate, and won’t embarrass either the mother-to-be or shower attendees.
10 FUN + CLASSY BABY SHOWER GAMES
Here are 10 incredibly fun (and sometimes hilarious) baby shower games your guests will love. There’s a mix of both active/action games and passive games, so truly something for everyone!
Some of these you can make yourself, and some you can simply purchase a printable pack and call it a day! I know you’re busy, so this list is meant to help you if you are low on time, but still want to plan an amazing baby shower! 😊
- Who Knows Mommy Best Shower Game– this sweet game is the perfect way for guests to fill out the information either at their leisure throughout the party or as part of a group activity. See who truly knows mommy best by filling out each of the blanks. The best part? It’s already printed and ready to go, so simply pass out and play!
- Baby Onesie Decorating – one of the most fun baby shower games is a super practical idea that mom will love—decorating baby onesies. While you could use a pack of white onesies and some paint pens and call it a day, this iron-on fabric onesie station from Unoriginal Mom is an elevated version. Let people vote on which is best and give a prize!
- Baby Prediction and Advice Cards– this woodland-themed baby shower game is perfectly sweet for a boy, girl or gender-neutral shower. Knock out two games in one with allowing guests to predict things about the baby like eye color and weight, while also offering mom some much-needed advice.
- Baby Face Mix & Match Game – everyone is dying to know what the new baby will look like, especially mom! Give her a preview by playing this fun game where guest can mix and match different strips of mom and dad’s faces to create their best guess of what baby will look like. This version from Blue i Style includes all the details!
- Emoji Pictionary Baby Shower Game – can you guess what a baby plus a heart emoji might mean? Let your guests debate as they work their way through 15 baby and pregnancy-centered Pictionary clues. This is a great game to play with younger guests who are more familiar with emojis.
- Baby’s First Portrait – this hilarious baby shower game will definitely induce some giggles. Pass out index cards and pens, and have people draw what they think the baby will look like. This sounds pretty easy until you realize the index card has to be on their forehead! See this fun game from Fun, Cheap or Free right here.
- Baby Bingo – this is the perfect interactive game for guests to play. The kit includes enough for 24 guests to play. If you are someone who has several showers coming up, this game is perfect as it is one of the reusable active/action games.
- Late Night Diapers – it’s unavoidable that diaper changes will be happening around the clock, so give the bleary-eyed parents a laugh while changing diapers at 3 am. Pass out permanent markers and diapers to your guests, and encourage them to make mom laugh! This version from Driven by Decor includes a free printable to go along with it.
- Is the Price Right? – this easy printable from Amazon is a laid-back yet fun game that would fit in perfectly to any classy baby shower. Let guests guess the current price on different baby-related items like diapers and wipes—whoever guesses the closest wins!
- Minute to Win It Baby Shower Edition – have a crowd of competitors? Then try some Minute to Win It games—baby shower style! This post from Fun Baby Shower Games has 11 different 1-minute funny baby shower games to play where guests can compete for a prize.
Which Shower Games Are Better for Older Guests to Play?
At my baby shower, we had a mixture of women in attendances ranging in age from 19 to 65.
If you have a few older guests, you will probably want to make sure there are some low-key games in the mix. You’ll also want to make sure games are not inappropriate, and can be played while sitting comfortably.
For this, I’d recommend a printable game like Is the Price Right?, or the Baby Prediction and Advice Cards. If you throw a high-energy game in there, they may not participate, but that’s ok! Everyone will still have a great time—sometimes watching is half the fun!
How Much Should You Spend on Baby Shower Prizes?
Baby shower prizes don’t need to cost much. There are so many prize ideas out there that are cheap/under $10 even! Here are some cheap baby shower prize ideas:
- Nail polish and emery board tied together with ribbon
- A mug with a $5 Starbucks gift card
- A baby bottle filled with candy
- A scented candle
- A bottle of wine
- A cute clutch
As you can see, ideas for inexpensive baby shower game prizes are plentiful! With a little imagination, you can quickly come up with prize ideas that are cheap/under $10.
Remember, at the end of the day, attendees are there to support and celebrate the mother-to-be, and winning a prize is just icing on the cake.