Do you need free baby formula coupons?
Here are two ways to get these free formula coupons and samples delivered right to your mailbox.
When you’re pregnant for the first time, it’s hard to know exactly what you need for your newborn baby.
Back then, I didn’t even know I would eventually need formula coupons.
I thought I was going to breast feed for the first year of my baby’s life, like all the experts seemed to recommend.
Little did I know that I would stop breastfeeding at 8 months and need 4 months worth of formula to get to the point where my little girl could drink milk.
For a modest single income household, formula is EXPENSIVE!
Free Baby Formula Coupons in Store
I quickly learned that the easiest way to get coupons was to register at my local Motherhood Maternity store.
When I went there for clothes, they asked if they could add me to their mailing list.
I said sure, and next thing I knew, I was receiving free baby formula coupons by mail!
Seriously, this is the best & easiest way to get free Enfamil coupons and Similac discounts (they would often send me $5 and $10 coupons off individual tubs of formula, which was a HUGE discount!)
Related Post >> Long List of Free Stuff for Moms
If you don’t have a store like this near you, you can always sign up directly with Enfamil® Click here to join Enfamil Shop Rewards >>
In addition to free Enfamil coupons just by signing up directly with the company, you’ll get trusted advice for every stage of your baby’s development, plus discounts on Enfamil products, free samples and goodies, such as an Enfamil Pack ‘n Cool™. Note: This offer is intended for U.S. residents only.
In addition to the coupons (they are usually worth $5 or $10 each and come every month or two, if I remember correctly), you will also receive full size formula samples. Not a bad deal for free!
Free Similac Formula Coupons
Another formula brand my kids liked was Similac.
Similac has a similar program that sends you free samples of formula among other stuff, and that sign up is here ==>> Click here to get Similac coupons
I can’t remember exactly how often Similac mailed out their checks, but I felt like it was fairly often….I definitely had more $5 vouchers than I could possibly use.
Discount Baby Formula?
People often ask me what discounted brands I like for baby formula.
I didn’t venture out much because my babies all had fairly sensitive stomachs and reflux issues; however, we DID try the Sam’s Club brand at one point and that seemed just fine.
If you don’t have a Sam’s Club membership but want to try that brand of formula, they’re offering a deal right now where you can get a $45 for joining (for $45), so basically they’ve giving you a free membership! Click here to get the $45 Sam’s Club offer >>
Do You Know Other Ways to Get Free Baby Formula Coupons?
I’m sure there are many other ways to get free formula coupons.
If you know how to get Earth’s Best, Gerber, or other brand name infant formula coupons, please share in the comments below!
Other Free Stuff & Cool Deals for New Moms
I’m always on the hunt for great deals. When you have a baby on the way, you can never save too much money!
1. Free Baby Leggings, Nursing Cover, Car Seat Cover & More
I just found out that you can get lots of cool things for free for your baby, just by paying shipping. Things that would otherwise cost a lot of money!
You can get items like a car seat cover (for cooler weather), a nursing pillow, a nursing cover, etc.
Click here to see everything you can get for free >> Freebies for Moms
2. Amazing Deal on Blue Apron Meal Kits
One amazing way to save your sanity when you have a baby or other little ones at home is to have meal kits delivered to your door.
We did this one year and it was a LIFE SAVER. I can’t recommend it enough.
I was able to snag a great deal on Blue Apron meal delivery for us – click here to get $60 off your first 3 boxes.
3. $16 Off Hello Bello Diaper & Wipes Subscription
Hello Bello is a really cute diaper & wipes subscription service. Their designs are so pretty!
More Money Savings for New Moms
1) Groupon Coupon Network – When you have a newborn baby to care for, you can use all the money saving ideas out there. Make sure to sign up for the grocery coupon network here:
2) Money Saving App – Also make sure you sign up for iBotta….it’s a really easy to use app that allows you to save money on everyday groceries you’ll be buying anyway! In this post, I describe a more advanced technique for getting TRIPLE savings on every item you purchase/
3) Free Shipping to Your Door – Finally, my absolute favorite thing to use as a mom is Amazon Family (formerly Amazon Mom). In fact, I think it saved my sanity quite a few times when I had a sick toddler and a baby to take care of and couldn’t fathom a trip to the store by myself with them just for diapers.
More Ways to Save Money
- Six Super Cute Bake Sale Packaging Ideas - 10/17/2021
- 10+ Fun Ways to Give Money as a Gift! - 10/17/2021
- 17+ Free But Meaningful Christmas Gift Ideas (When You Have No Money to Spare) - 10/16/2021