I bet you’re here because you love rainbows as much as me!
I had some extra time today, so I created a super simple rainbow template you can use for all sorts of projects with little kids!
I realize this rainbow pattern doesn’t have 7 lines for all the colors, but I did that on purpose.
I wanted to make something that’s perfect for little ones (kindergarten, preschool, toddlers) to use as coloring pages or for crafts.
This extra large full page printable is great for little hands – just choose a few of your favorite rainbow themed colors and have at it!
I hear they make perfect rainbows for your windows during quarantine. 🙂
Grab the Simple Rainbow Template Below
This outline prints out on a full sheet of paper.
It’s perfect for anytime you need a large template for a craft project or just to use as a coloring page.
You can also use it for tracing projects, stenciling, or even rainbow writing practice!
To grab this extra simple rainbow printable, right click on the image below to save it to your computer and print it out.
More Blank Rainbow Templates
- Extra Large Rainbow Printable – similar to the outline above but with more lines to color
- 8 on a page small rainbow cutouts
- Large, Medium, and Small Rainbow Templates in one place
- 10 More Rainbow Themed Printables
- Rainbow Themed Daily Checklists
- Free Printable Snowflake Templates – Large & Small Stencil Patterns - 11/30/2020
- The Best Drone for Little Kids - 11/25/2020
- How to Eat at Home More Often - 11/25/2020