I love rainbows. I love everything about them! I love the weather that produces rainbows, and I love anything that’s rainbow colored!
I’ve passed this love of rainbows onto my children, and they are constantly asking me to do rainbow crafts.
I created an extra large rainbow printable for use in all sorts of crafts.
This outline prints out on a full sheet of paper. It’s perfect for anytime you need a large template for a craft project.
You can use this for tracing, stenciling, coloring (I’m getting this set of watercolors for this), and more!
To grab this extra large rainbow, right click on the image below to save it to your computer and then print out.
Extra Large Rainbow with Clouds
There are so many uses for a rainbow with clouds!
In addition to the ideas above, I thought of these uses:
- watercolor painting practice
- preschool or Kindergarten “rainbow writing” worksheet
- tracing project
- rainy day school lesson
- sight words practice
- spring themed class lesson
- Bible study / Noah’s Ark illustration
- What else???
Someone just told me that my rainbow templates are being used as symbols of hope – kids are coloring them and hanging them in their windows!
They are doing the same thing with my heart template, so here is a super sized heart printable if you’d like that as well!
More Rainbow Templates with & without color – Blank Outlines, Colorful Papers
- Six Super Cute Bake Sale Packaging Ideas - 10/17/2021
- 10+ Fun Ways to Give Money as a Gift! - 10/17/2021
- 17+ Free But Meaningful Christmas Gift Ideas (When You Have No Money to Spare) - 10/16/2021