I have a cool tip to share today. It’s my secret way to earn FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS by using one simple tool. It’s a website called Swagbucks.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a website that allows you to earn virtual currency (called Swag Bucks) for what you already do online every day – watch videos, search the web, play games, participate in market research, print coupons, play games, etc.
The Swag Bucks you earn can be redeemed for rewards, namely gift cards. Since 2008, Swagbucks has awarded more than $45 million in rewards!
When I learned about this (I’m late to the game), I was hooked!
I’m not one of those people who can enter tons of contests and hope I win. I’d rather have a guaranteed shot at earning $5 over and over again than a chance at winning $1,000.
I know because I’m a hard worker, I will eventually reach and surpass the original payout.
How Easy Is It to Earn Swag Bucks?
The best part about Swagbucks is that there are tons of ways to earn credits.
Here are just some of the ways you can rack up the Swag Bucks (SBs):
- Turn on the WinningStreaks feature – By logging in every day and turning on the WinningStreaks meter on the left hand side of the screen, you will get rewarded extra bonus bucks as you complete activities on the site. If you log in many days/weeks/months in a row and do the same, your bonus bucks will add up exponentially.
- Try out new products or brands. For example, think you might like to use Proactiv or Wen hair products? Access them through Swagbucks.com and get 2,000 Swag Bucks each! Already like to use Expedia? Sign up for the app via Swagbucks.com and get $25 off your next flight AND 76 SBs!
- Answer surveys
- Invite your friends to use the site
- Search the web using the Swagbucks browser toolber or from within the website. Perhaps the simplest way to earn credits! I already downloaded the browswer extension.
- No Obligation Special Offers (NOSOs) – These are special offers that only require you to view them, not participate unless you want to. You’ll earn SBs either way!
- Watch videos or reading articles
- Complete tasks – These can be things like searching the web using specific keyword terms or giving feedback on a website’s design.
- Vote in daily polls
- Use the Swag Bucks credit card
The coolest part about redeeming offers on the site – you get the discount AND Swagbucks.
How Many Swagbucks Do You Need to Get Free Amaon Gift Cards?
The number of Swagbucks you need to redeem for a real gift card is very reasonable. All it takes is some forethought to visit Swagbucks.com when you go online.
My favorite gift card in the Swagbucks Rewards store is the free Amazon gift card.
How many Swagbucks do you need to get an Amazon gift card? See the chart below. They have a variety of denominations to choose from.
I plan on redeeming every 2,500 Swag Bucks I earn for a $25 Amazon gift card.
By my calculations, it’s like getting 1% cash back on a credit card or rewards site; however, Swag Bucks can be earned WITHOUT MAKING A SINGLE PURCHASE.
How long it takes you to earn a reward depends on what activities you take part in.
You can earn much faster by doing some shopping through Swagbucks.com to get rewards valued in the thousands of SBs, but 10 or 50 Swagbucks here and there for other random tasks can really add up.
My Favorite Way to Earn Swagbucks
Hands down my favorite way to earn credits on this site is the coupon redemption feature.
You can get 10 Swag Bucks for EVERY COUPON you redeem in store.
These are the same printable grocery coupons you’re used to seeing from Coupons.com with a little something extra – the credit you’ll earn towards another Amazon gift card!
The beauty of this is that you can combine Swagbucks printable coupons with store coupons (like Target-specific coupons), order discounts (like $5 off a $50 purchase) and apps that reimburse you (like iBotta or Cartwheel) to layer on the savings and earnings!
I LOVE GETTING PAID TO SHOP, especially for groceries!!!
How to Sign up For Swagbucks & Start Earning Free Amazon Gift Cards
Just follow this link to sign up for Swagbucks and using your Facebook account or simply by providing your email and setting a password.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Note: If you sign up for Swagbucks using the link above, WhatMommyDoes will receive a small referral fee at no cost to Thank you for supporting this site!