Every year, I vow to get my Christmas shopping done at least a couple weeks before Christmas so I don’t have to rush around a few days before December 25th finding last-minute presents.
I did a little bit better than usual last year, but still found myself at the mall two days before Christmas looking for a couple of things.
What Will It Take To Get My Christmas Gift List on Track?
This year’s gonna be the year I achieve my goal. I can feel it. No more rush shipping packages to my nieces and nephews because I waited too long to mail their gifts!
The first step in getting Christmas under control is making a Christmas gift list. I like using a Christmas-themed printable worksheet for this. I couldn’t find the link to the one I used last year, so I did another search and found several I like.
I thought I’d share them in case anyone else needs to keep track of Christmas gift progress!
Free Printable Christmas Gift List Worksheet Templates
Here are four Christmas shopping checklists to help keep your holiday spending under control and organized!
- Printable Christmas Gift Planner – I especially like Organized Home’s Christmas present planner for the ability to keep track of gift wrapping and shipment status as well as budgeted amounts and actual cost. The template I used last year didn’t offer space to track budgeted versus actual gift cost, so I had to write than information down in the margins. I like that this one includes the comparison. It helps with setting a realistic Christmas gift budget for next year.
- Holiday Gift Planner – This holiday gift list planner gives you ample space for logging gift ideas and space to track purchase, wrapping, and delivery. It doesn’t have a budget to actual comparison column, but that can be handwritten. I’d have to print two of these to fit in everyone on my list. Between my siblings and my husband’s brother, we have lots of kids to buy for this year!
- Printable Christmas Gift Tracking Template – I like this plain planner because it keeps track of exactly what I need to know. If only it had a cute background or images…anything to make it festive!
- Cute Christmas Present Shopping Planner – This freebie is the Christmas shopping list for me this year! It tracks recipients, gift ideas, store names, price, and has handy check boxes to keep track of whether I’ve purchased and packaged each gift. All that, and it has a really cute blue stripe / red polka dot theme. I just printed it out and am sitting down to make my Christmas gift list in just a moment!
Should I Go Electronic for Christmas?
It just occurred to me there are probably apps for this. I love my iPhone, but I think I’ll stick to the paper and pencil method this year for my Christmas shopping list. No need to technologize everything in my life!
I hope you’re able to use one of the planners above to keep on top of your gift planning this year.
Have you completed your Christmas shopping?
If you are a mom, don’t forget to first snag your FREE MONTH TRIAL of Amazon Prime! There’s nothing better than ordering gifts and supplies from the comfort of your own home AND getting them delivered to your front door in 2 days for free.
More Christmas Goodness from WhatMommyDoes
Latest posts by Lena Gott (see all)
- How I Make $3000+ Per Month Blogging ~ July 2015 Income Report - 10/03/2015
- Get Ready for Fall Road Trips with Cooper Tires - 10/01/2015
- How to Make Your Stinky Car Smell Like New - 09/30/2015