Every single year, I vow to get my Christmas shopping done at least a couple weeks before Christmas.
I hate having to rush around a few days before December 25th finding last-minute presents, but poor planning usually has me there.
I did a little bit better than usual last year, but still found myself at the mall two days before Christmas looking for a couple of items.
What Will It Take To Get My Christmas Gift List on Track?
This year’s gonna be the year I achieve my goal. I can feel it.
No more rush shipping packages to my nieces and nephews because I waited too long to mail their gifts!
The first step in getting Christmas under control is making a Christmas gift list.
I like using a Christmas-themed printable worksheet for this. I couldn’t find the link to the one I used last year, so I did another search and found several I like.
I thought I’d share them in case anyone else needs to keep track of Christmas gift progress!
Free Printable Christmas Gift List Worksheet Templates
Here are four Christmas shopping checklists to help keep your holiday spending under control and organized!
Simple Christmas Shopping List – Sometimes I like to keep things simple.
This shopping list has 10 lines to keep track of my purchases quickly – I’m using it to brainstorm what to get for my nieces & nephews this year!
Click on the link or image below to grab it for yourself!
- Printable Christmas Gift Planner – I especially like Organized Home’s Christmas present planner for the ability to keep track of gift wrapping and shipment status as well as budgeted amounts and actual cost. The template I used last year didn’t offer space to track budgeted versus actual gift cost, so I had to write than information down in the margins. I like that this one includes the comparison. It helps with setting a realistic Christmas gift budget for next year.
- Holiday Gift Planner – This holiday gift list planner gives you ample space for logging gift ideas and space to track purchase, wrapping, and delivery. It doesn’t have a budget to actual comparison column, but that can be handwritten. I’d have to print two of these to fit in everyone on my list. Between my siblings and my husband’s brother, we have lots of kids to buy for this year!
- Printable Christmas Gift Tracking Template – I like this plain planner because it keeps track of exactly what I need to know. If only it had a cute background or images…anything to make it festive!
- Free Christmas Present Shopping Planner- Gift Tracker Printable – This freebie is the Christmas gift tracker that helps you manage who, what, where you hid it, and how much you spent on gifts. This printable is perfect for keeping in your planner or just keeping in your closet (or hidden in your sock drawer). If you are like me and buy present during sales that go on all year long, this tracker can save you money and a headache!
Should I Go Electronic For Christmas?
It just occurred to me there are probably apps for this.
I love my iPhone, but I think I’ll stick to the paper and pencil method this year for my Christmas shopping list. No need to technologize everything in my life!
I hope you’re able to use one of the planners above to keep on top of your gift planning this year.
Have You Completed Your Christmas shopping?
If you are a mom, don’t forget to first snag your FREE MONTH TRIAL of Amazon Prime!
There’s nothing better than ordering gifts and supplies from the comfort of your own home AND getting them delivered to your front door in 2 days for free. (let me know if this deal expires, and I’ll see if I can round up a replacement!)
More Christmas Goodness from WhatMommyDoes
- “Dear Santa” Printable Letter
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Christmas Budget Worksheet
- Christmas Themed Games, Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Template (great coloring page!)
- 10 Weird Ways to Make Extra Money for Christmas
- Christmas Wreaths to Make & Sell for the Holidays
- 7 No Bake Christmas Cookies
- 30 Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids - 10/31/2023
- 50+ Fun Family Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Budget - 10/31/2023
- 19+ Creative Birthday Money Gifts - 08/04/2023